Behringer VIRTUALIZER 3D FX-2000 – 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Features:
- Balances XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- High-performance Multi-effects Processor
- 24-bit AD/DA with 64/128 times oversampling
- 100 presets and 100 user presets
The from is multi-engine, multi-effects processor, suitable for using with keyboards, bass, guitars or vocals.
The single space rack unit features 71 algorithms, including true studio-grade stereo and 3D effects, and employs the company’s RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy.
Effects options include modulation, amplifier simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing.
Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive Virtual Room reverb algorithms.
- 71 new algorithms with true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Multiple modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic, and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amplifier simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect-combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters, plus 2-band EQ, per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128x oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs and outputs
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 15.0000 × 10.0000 cm|