Behringer UMC-404HD Audiophile 4×4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers
4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
4 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors
Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
“Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-classMIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC404HD’s 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow.
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||35.0000 × 20.0000 × 10.0000 cm|