Behringer ULTRAGRAPH-PRO FBQ-6200HD
Equally suited to both live and studio environments, the ULTRAGRAPH-PRO FBQ6200HD from Behringer is dual-channel 31-band EQ featuring a proprietary FBQ feedback detection system, a handy tool for identifying problematic frequencies in a room, or for use as an audio analyzer.
Additional hi- and low-cut filters, sweepable in frequency, aid in mitigating unwanted hiss or rumble, while ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers seek to bolster the sonic performance of this unit.
Utilizing an on-board crossover frequency selector, a dedicated mono XLR output—with variable output control—helps separate frequencies that are more suitable for the subwoofer than the mains. The unit also provides both 1/4″ TRS and XLR connection points.
An on-board limiter on both channels allows you to protect your system from audio overloads.
Pink noise generators offer test signals to help adapt the unit to the specific frequency characteristics of various and different rooms
- 31-band graphic equalizer for two-channel implementation (stereo or dual mono)
- FBQ feedback detection system for identifying problematic frequencies in a live context, or for use as an audio analyzer
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Additional sweepable hi- and low-cut filter on both channels
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency and output level control
- 8-segment LED output metering and input gain controls
- 4-segment LED output metering on subwoofer
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
Out of stock
Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
“Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|