Behringer ULTRAGRAPH-PRO FBQ-3102HD
Equally suited to both live and studio environments, the ULTRAGRAPH-PRO FBQ3102HD from Behringer is dual-channel 31-band EQ featuring a proprietary FBQ feedback detection system, a handy tool for identifying problematic frequencies in a room, or for use as an audio analyzer.
Additional hi- and low-cut filters, sweepable in frequency, aid in mitigating unwanted hiss or rumble, while ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers seek to bolster the sonic performance of this unit. Utilizing an on-board crossover frequency selector, a dedicated mono XLR out helps separate frequencies that are more suitable for the subwoofer than the mains. The unit also provides both 1/4″ TRS and XLR connection points.
- Notable Features
- 31-band graphic equalizer for two-channel implementation (stereo or dual mono)
- FBQ feedback detection system for identifying problematic frequencies in a live context, or for use as an audio analyzer
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Additional sweepable hi- and low-cut filter on both channels
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- 12-segment LED output metering and input gain controls
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
Out of stock
Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
“Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|