Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ-2496
ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
The DEQ2496 is a high-precision digital 24-bit/ 96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor, ideal for sophisticated live sound trouble-shooting or audiophile mastering. Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on recorded material or creating an optimal live sound for a multi-way PA, the DEQ2496 is built to provide meticulous control.
Out of stock
Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
Audiophile 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters offering 113 dB dynamic range
4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
State-of-the-art compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel, additional stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/Mic input)
64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical)
Professional Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
“Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|