Behringer Ultra-DI DI-600P 1-channel Passive Microphone / Instrument Direct Box
The ULTRA-DI DI600P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI600P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
Out of stock
Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-2 transformer
Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
Filter switch reduces annoying hiss and buzz
Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|