Behringer ULTRA-DI DI-20 – Active 2-Channel DI Box/Splitter
Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 DI Box Features:
- Multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4” TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000W
- Groundlift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Out of stock
The from is an active, two-channel DI box and splitter. The unit takes a signal from an unbalanced, high-impedance output and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder.
Ideally suited for guitar and bass players, the ULTRA-DI DI20 is also useful in live/studio/broadcast applications, for installation contractors and studios/live event engineers.
Multiple modes allow for flexible usage, and can also be used by keyboard players to balance their often unbalanced sources.
Three levels of switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +48dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. The unit can derive power either from a 9V battery or by using 48V phantom power.
- Active, two-channel DI box/splitter
- Converts two separate unbalanced 1/4″ line inputs into two balanced XLR outputs
- Mono, two-channel or stereo DI-box operation with switchable link mode
- Additional split mode where the signal from channel 1 is sent to both XLR outputs
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 link output in addition to XLR output
- Switchable input attenuation allows for connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Powered from a 9V battery or via phantom power
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|