Behringer ULTRA-DI DI-100 Active Direct Box
Behringer Ultra-DI DI100 DI Box Features:
- Multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response courtesy of Behringer OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000W
- Groundlift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
Out of stock
The ULTRA DI DI100 is an active, phantom powered direct box. Unlike a passive DI where the frequency response of the signal can be altered depending on the connected impedance, an active DI buffers the input signal with an amplifier.
This assures that the sound source will reach the mixer balanced and noise-free. The input-buffering amplifier also ensures clean, pure and powerful sound when using extremely long cables.
The ULTRA DI DI100 features Behringer’s OT-1 output transformer and the unit will also easily deal with a guitar amplifier’s speaker output, handling up to 3,000 Watts.
The DI can be powered either from the phantom power of a mixer or by using a 9V battery.
- Active direct box
- Internal battery automatically shut off when phantom power is connected
- Direct connection of amplifier outputs with ratings of up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Rugged, road-proof aluminum case
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|