Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC-500USB Vacuum Tube Preamplifier
High-end pre-amplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimize your recordings
Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
Built-in USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from clipping
Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
+48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
Balanced inputs and outputs on ?” TRS and XLR connectors
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB’s handselected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe – in a dependable and ultra-affordable package.
Put A Little Tube In Your Tone
The MIC500USB is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced XLR and ¼ ” TRS inputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC500USB is ideally suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tubecompression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
The incredible MIC500USB’s controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power, 20 dB pad, Phase Reverse and Limiter; plus vintage-style Gain and Output knobs. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC500USB delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|