Behringer PP-400 Ultra-Compact Phono Preamplifier
The Behringer PP400 is a professional-quality phono preamplifier for turntables. Designed to convert a phono signal to a line-level signal, the PP400 is a compact problem solver for today’s home theater systems, which do not provide an input for a turntable. The PP400 features dual RCA inputs and outputs, as well as a 1/4″ TRS output.
Converts your phono signal to a line level signal
State-of-the-art phono preamp to accommodate all magnetic pickups
Dedicated RCA and1/4″ TRS output connectors
DC 12 V adapter included
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
In the present age of the mp3 and other digital audio formats, it can be easy to forget that turntable signals needs a little help before your mixer, or home entertainment system, can bring those memories back to life. Thanks to the MICROPHONO PP400 phono preamp, your turntable will get the boost it needs, and you can relive all those precious memories – or create some new ones!
Long Live Vinyl
The ultra-compact PP400 features stereo RCA Inputs and Outputs, as well as a ¼ ” TRS Output jack. Thanks to the PP400’s incredible low-noise operation, your vinyl records deliver sound exactly as it’s read from your turntable’s needle. We’ve also included the 12 V adapter you’ll need to power this awesome little gem.
Do Wonders For Your Wax
Vinyl is making a huge comeback, and it’s time to get your wheels (or records) spinning. Just connect your turntable into the PP400, send a line out to your mixer or the Aux inputs on your home stereo – and take a spin on the freeway of retro-cool. For about the price of a couple of prerecorded CDs, you an experience the high-fidelity sound of real vinyl – the medium that single-handedly launched the rock ’n’ roll revolution! See yourBEHRINGERdealer, or place your order online today – and take a stroll down Memory Lane!
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|