Behringer Powerplay P16-M 16-channel Digital Personal Mixer
16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
Ultra-intuitive “analog” operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
Solo and Mute functions per channel
Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give live or recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” The P16-M Personal Mixer lets each performer take control of his/her own monitor mix, whether on the stage or in the studio – and allows the engineer to concentrate on creating the best mix possible.
Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes – and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs. Read on to find out how the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer can improve your performance!
The P16-M’s simple user interface makes it easy for even non-techies to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. They can not only adjust the Volume for each of 16 input signals, but also set the Pan (left to right mix), EQ (Bass, Mid with sweepable Freq control and Treble) – and much more. And the best part, these adjustments can all be made without affecting anyone else’s personal mix. After you’ve dialed-in the perfect mix, it can be stored in one of 16 presets for instant recall at your next performance or session.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 25.0000 × 30.0000 cm|