Behringer P-2, Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
Ultra-compact and lightweight design
High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
Level control with power on/off switch
Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Battery control with LED indicators
Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
Convenient belt-pack clip included
“Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
Whether you’re a keyboardist, drummer, or other musician whose performance keeps them anchored in one spot, the P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier was designed specifically for you. A convenient hard-wired personal in-ear control center, the P2’s belt pack puts monitor control right at your fingertips, plus it’s powerful, lightweight and ultra-easy to use.
3.5 mm Phones Jack
You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional InEar Monitors (IEMs) with the P2, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo output jack.
Locking XLR / TRS Input
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, P2’s XLR / TRS combo input connector features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig.
It is important to note that P2’s XLR input accepts balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, allowing you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|