Behringer MDX-4600-V2 Multicom Pro-XL Compressor
Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
Switchable Low contour filter prevents “pumping” due to low-frequency dominated compression
Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Internal switch-mode power supply (100 – 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 V2
The reference-class MDX4600 is a marvelous 4-channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks.
Additionally, the MDX4600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer and Low-Contour filter to provide the ultimate in signal enrichment.
Put simply, the MDX4600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments – providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
The MDX4600 features amazingly-accurate, 8-segment LED meters for In/Out Level and Gain Reduction, switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV operating level, Side Chain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4″ Inputs and Outputs. Best of all, the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 takes up just a single rackspace.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 55.0000 × 10.0000 cm|