Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro FBQ-2496 – Feedback Eliminator/Parametric EQ
Ultra-high performance 2-channel 24-bit/96 kHz Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
Automatically and “intelligently” locates and destroys up to 40 feedback frequencies
Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
Panic button immediately takes action in feedback emergency situations
“Set-and-forget” default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks filters until they are reset manually
Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter plus 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy savings
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
The from is a Feedback Suppressor that uses an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm. The unit automatically and “intelligently” locates up to twenty feedback frequencies per channel and sets extremely narrow notch filters to attenuate them, leaving the remainder of the program material virtually untouched.
A “Set-and-Forget” default setting plus the Panic button, allows the FBQ2496 to be set up and running in no time. The auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the manual mode allows individual setting of up to forty fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment.
Open MIDI architecture provides for future software updates and flexible communication with other digital devices. With the unit’s various modes, mastering just about any live sound situation is effortless, while the option to use it as a creative sound-shaping tool is always available.
- Automatically and “intelligently” locates and modulates up to twenty frequencies per channel in response to the onset of feedback
- Fast feedback detection (less than 0.2 seconds)
- Ultra narrow notch filters for effective feedback suppression while maintaining the sonic integrity of the source material
- “Set and forget” default setting plus Panic button enable fast and easy performance
- Auto mode continually monitors the program material, resetting filters as necessary
- Single shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks the filter until reset manually
- Manual mode allows setting up of forty individual fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- Open MIDI architecture for future software updates and flexible communication with other digital equipment
- Internal switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 15.0000 × 10.0000 cm|