Behringer ECM-8000 Ultra-Linear Measurement Condenser Microphone
Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
Perfect for use with the Behringer ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
Swivel stand mount and transport case included
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
A small jazz club sounds much different from a large theater, which in turn sounds completely different from a rock arena. To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room’s acoustics – and since every room is acoustically unique, you need the right gear to dial-in consistently perfect sound.
The ECM8000 is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as ourULTRACURVE DEQ2496, and provides an instantaneous acoustic picture of the room.
You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound system’s performance to perfectly match the response characteristics of the room. The ECM8000 is a high-precision, ultra-affordable measurement mic that should be a part of every serious audio engineer’s toolkit.
Trust us, when you need it to dial-in a particularly challenging room – you’ll say it’s worth it weight in gold!
Great Sound From Every Angle
The ECM8000’s ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz, and its omnidirectional pickup pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room’s unique sound characteristics.
Like standard condenser mics used for recording or live performance, the ECM8000 requires phantom power (+15 to +48 V). We’ve included a microphone clip, stand adapter and a rugged carrying case, for a long life of smooth operation.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 30.0000 cm|