Behringer DCX-2496 Ultradrive Pro Loudspeaker Management System
Behringer Pro DCX2496 Features:
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals
- Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and highly musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all ins and outs
- “Zero-attack” limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics
- Additional Sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
- Free Ultradrive Pro software enables total control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultradrive Pros 60 user-defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
- Internal switch-mode power supply for 100-240V flexibility, superior audio performance, and energy efficiency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Out of stock
- Three-input, six-output loudspeaker management system
- Four different mono- and stereo-output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types including Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley, with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6dB to 48dB per octave
- Choice of high-, band- and low-pass filters for each input and output
- Dynamic EQ for level-dependent equalization and parametric EQ selectable for each channel
- “Zero” attack limiters on all output channels for optimal signal protection
- Automatic or manual-adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs allow for adjustment due to room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Link option via RS-485 network interface allows for linking multiple units for larger installation requirements
- Downloadable software enables single- or multiple-unit remote control utilizing a Windows based computer
- Sixty user-defined internal presets can bestored via software or on a PCMCIA card
- Internal universal power supply allows the unit to operate virtually anywhere
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|