Behringer CT-100 Cable Tester
Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4″, 1/8″, TT), RCA and MIDI
Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
Phantom-power and ground-shield check
Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
Belt clip included
Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable CABLE TESTER CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With the Best
The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, mono and TRS phone (¼”, 1⁄8″, TT), RCA and even MIDI. Choose from 3 modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone.
The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries you can carry it in your pocket, or clip it onto your belt – and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment’s notice.
The CABLE TESTER CT100 is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly. Ask yourBEHRINGERdealer about the CT100 today, or place your order online. With the trustworthy CABLE TESTER CT100 in your kit – a faulty cable will never come between you and your audience!
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|