Behringer C-2 Matched Studio Condenser Microphones (Pair)
2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
C-2 microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound. Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these outstanding C-2 mics are ideal for acoustic guitars and overhead drum studio and live sound applications.
Sound That Astounds
Once connected to your sound system, you’ll notice these twin pro-caliber microphones have exceptionally-flat frequency response (an average boost of 4 dB between 1 kHz- 8 kHz). For those of you new to condenser mics, this basically means you’ll get a slightly brighter sound, that will give the perfect shape to cymbals and overhead miking.
Acoustic pianos and choirs will also benefit greatly from this frequency response. The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection.
C-2 mics contain ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry that can handle extreme dynamics (from 20 Hz to 20 kHz) and have a maximum sound pressure level of 150 dB. C-2 mics also feature a switchable low-frequency rolloff to eliminate infrasonics (mic handling and wind noise), as well as a switchable 10 dB input attenuation to accommodate for hot signals, such as a really loud vocalist – or overzealous cellist.
When it comes to capturing amazing sound, nothing in this class comes close to the C-2 for sonic accuracy, versatility and affordability! Pick up a pair of C-2s today at your authorizedBEHRINGERdealer, or order online.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 10.0000 × 20.0000 cm|