Behringer C-1U Studio Condenser USB Microphone
Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone with built-in USB interface, ideal for podcasters and musicians
Plug this amazing USB-mic straight into your computer and turn your PC or Mac* computer into a recording system without the need for any other hardware
Directly works with your PC or Mac computer?ultra-low latency ASIO* driver for PC audio optimization available at behringer.com
Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution perfect for voice, acoustic instruments, etc.
Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
USB connection cable included
Swivel stand mount included
Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
The C-1U is a digital home recording or podcasting enthusiast’s dream come true. This professional-quality condenser microphone is identical to the acclaimed C-1 mic, with one awesome difference: it has a builtin USB interface so you can be ready to record faster than ever – and with minimal preparation and equipment. We’ve even included a USB cable and swivel mic stand mount, so just plug it into your computer and start recording!
What is a USB Condenser Microphone
The primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations, condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. Unlike a dynamic microphone, a condenser microphone collects sound from throughout an environment such as a room, rather than only picking up what’s happening directly in front of it.
It is capable of capturing much more detail with a wider, flatter frequency response. But conventional condenser microphones aren’t designed to interface with a computer – you also have to provide a microphone preamplifier and an analog-to-USB interface.
The C-1U features a built-in USB interface that derives the needed power directly from your computer’s USB input and requires no special drivers. Just plug in and start recording your masterpiece!
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|