Behringer BA 19A Condenser Boundary Microphone for Instrument Applications
Condenser boundary microphone for acoustic instruments
Frequency response for kick drums, piano and bass-heavy instruments
Integrated preamplifier for outstanding signal integrity
Half-cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
Switchable filters for stronger lows and high-frequency attack
Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
Requires no external mounting
Impact-resistant carrying case included
Rugged, reliable metal construction
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
A Super Mic for Drums and Instruments
The Behringer BA 19A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule and XLR connection, BA 19A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications.
The BA 19A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure level.
Switch the Presence Filter and Change the Sound
The BA 19A features a switchable presence filter which allows you to tailor the sound characteristics to different sound requirements and styles. The filter is adjusted via a slide switch on the microphone with different positions to boosts the presence and to boost the joy.
Place It and You Won’t Ever Replace It
Place your Behringer BA 19A inside the kick drum and point towards the beater and you will capture the attack as you want it. You also can position the mic just inside the drum at the air hole, you will capture more weight and less attack. This is how you capture the best of both worlds.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||10.0000 × 15.0000 × 15.0000 cm|