Behringer B-5 Single Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Switchable Capsules
Professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule
Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
Stand adapter, windscreen and transport case included
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
The single-diaphragm B-5 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! The B-5 comes with interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules, making it a fantastic all-purpose condenser microphone.
It is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy, and is perfect for acoustic instruments, vocals and overhead miking – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-5 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They are the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations.
The B-5 mic is capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of its wider and flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation.
You can power your B-5 using any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer – plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of the-art XENYX mic preamps.
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|