Behringer AMP-800 – MINIAMP Compact 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
Phones Level control plus accurate 6-segment LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
Accurate 6-segment LED main level meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
2 headphone outputs per channel (front and rear panel) allow a total of 8 headphones to be simultaneously connected
Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
1-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in Germany
Out of stock
The is an inexpensive, highly compact 4-channel headphone amplifier designed for stage or studio headphone monitoring. The unit features 8 individual headphone outputs, LED input and individual channel metering, dual balanced stereo inputs with separate balance and level control, and dedicated level knobs and input selector switches for each output channel.
- Compact, inexpensive 4-channel studio or stage headphone amplifier with 8 headphone outputs
- High headroom with extended frequency response
- 4 independent stereo amplifier sections
- Dual stereo balanced inputs with separate level and balance controls
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced inputs from professional consoles and monitor mixers or consumer CD’s, MiniDiscs and other unbalanced sources
- Simplified level makeup on output for 6dB unbalanced signal level decrease
- 6-segment LED metering for main input and individual output stages
- Dual headphone outputs per channel for 8 total headphone outputs
- Individual channel level control and input selection switching
- Parallel Link Output for multi-unit cascading
- Must show proof of purchase (Invoice, Order Number, Bank in receipt)
- Products must be as new and must not have been used.
- Products must be returned in good packaging and new condition along with other accessories (cable, AC adapter, user manuals, warranty cards)
- Products that have Touch n Go e-Wallet voucher promo are not eligible for return.
- Opened sealed products are not eligible to return.
- Products that opened sealed and under warranty kindly refer relevant Service Centre.
- Issues regarding install driver/set up are not eligible for return; kindly refer our in house technician or relevant Service Centre technician.
- We reserve the right for final decision.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
For further inquiry and shipping fees kindly contact: Ms Grace 012-308 3492 / Sales 011-3919 9414
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 cm|